Sunday, July 21, 2013

BIG Five-OH!

Earlier this week, Orient dealer Johnny Teo led a steady stream of well-wishers to remind me that I have reached an important milestone of my life.  His daughter Sheryl baked a butter cake while Mrs Teo personally delivered these home made longevity rice-cakes to me. 

Anthony and Kim made me feel 'Rich and Good'.

William and Shuen filled me with lots of 'hot air'.

Celebrating with friends, colleagues and William Chung (born 22nd July 1963) on Saturday with cake provided by Yang Rong.

Spending quality time on Sunday with family, siblings and feeling young with these youthful people.

Ex-colleague Sherwyn ensures that I would stay healthy by giving me this floral hamper packed with energy-boosting goodies.

I am thankful for joy and happiness that life has given me. Most importantly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing this special moment with me.